Mark your calendar for your
GW Medical School Reunion Weekend!
October 6 - 8, 2022
We will be welcoming back to campus the medical classes of 1972, 1977, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, and 2012, and H Street Society members — those who graduated from medical school before 1972.
Thursday, October 6 events will be virtual.
Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8 events will be in-person.
Become a Reunion Class Ambassador
Ambassadors are crucial to the success of your Reunion! Please consider becoming an ambassador and joining your class committee.
Class Ambassadors are asked to:
- Stay informed throughout the year via email and 2-3 virtual meetings with the alumni office.
- Serve as a connection point between your class and GW by sharing feedback and updates (via your class email listserv).
- Connect with friends and classmates to build excitement and encourage Reunion attendance as well as participation in your class’ digital yearbook.
- Drive your class’ fundraising strategy by giving input on your class gift initiative and goal.
- Encourage class giving participation by reaching out to friends and classmates. Consider making your own gift, no matter the size. However, our intention is to not create expectations for the amount of giving, but to encourage and pursue the ultimate level of participation and excitement towards the success of your reunion.
- Have your name used in promotional materials and listed online to inspire participation and giving.
- Represent the interests of your classmates by providing input on Reunion events and programs.
- Have fun at your reunion! (October 6 - 8)
Update Your Contact Information
Update your contact information so classmates can get in touch with you.