About the Ambassador Role
Ambassadors are crucial to the success of your Reunion! Please consider becoming an ambassador and joining your class committee.
Class Ambassadors are asked to:
- Stay informed throughout the year via email and 2-3 virtual meetings with the alumni office.
- Serve as a connection point between your class and GW by sharing feedback and updates (via your class email listserv).
- Connect with friends and classmates to build excitement and encourage Reunion attendance as well as participation in your class’ digital yearbook.
- Drive your class’ fundraising strategy by giving input on your class gift initiative and goal.
- Encourage class giving participation by reaching out to friends and classmates. Consider making your own gift, no matter the size. However, our intention is to not create expectations for the amount of giving, but to encourage and pursue the ultimate level of participation and excitement towards the success of your reunion.
- Have your name used in promotional materials and listed online to inspire participation and giving.
- Represent the interests of your classmates by providing input on Reunion events and programs.
- Have fun at your reunion! (November 9-11)
Become an Ambassador
Class of 1967:
Class of 1968:
Class of 1983:
Class of 1988:
Class of 1993:
Class of 1998:
Class of 2003:
Class of 2013:
Class of 2018: